$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

The Truth About Eating Raw Fish.

Posted By: Paul K
Date: May-19, 1998 at 03:30:26

In Response To: I read that raw fish has parasites! (RivRa)

The truth about eating raw fish is really quite simple. It is just as safe to eat raw fish as cooked fish, provided that the fish is properly prepared. The worms common to all fish are normally killed by cooking. If you purchase fresh fish, take it home, and eat it, without killing any worms that may be present, then you are playing Russian roulette. You can ignore the facts, but the pain you will experience, should you be so unfortunate to have given a new home to one of this little critters, will definitely get your attention.

As I said above raw fish can be safe 'if' properly prepared. In Japan raw fish served by the trained and certified preparers is safe. But, how safe do you think your raw fish is, if your preparer is not trained or certified?

For anyone wishing to be forwarned about eating raw fish or raw meats or even raw eggs, then I'd suggest you go to your library, and read the book by Nicols Fox, call "Spoiled". Times have changed; We must also change, or suffer the consequences.

Bon Appetite, Paul...

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved