Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: Indican Test/transit time

Posted By: Phil
Date: May-19, 1998 at 00:13:39

So, are you an O? Have you had the opportunity to follow your progress with the Indican test, or are you going by personal observation? From what I have read the Indican Test should improve with any means of speeding elimination of waste products through theh GI tract. I guess there are too many different kinds of lectins to test specifically, but it would be nice if a protocol, other than trial & error, could be developed to test to see if you are on the right track with the diet, as it seems that even within the 4 Types there is room for a lot of individual variation in tolerance to various foods. I am a B and there are several items on my beneficial list that I know from past experience I need to avoid, or suffer a headache.(and some on the avoids that I have never been conscious of a problem with).

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Indican Test/transit time
    Phil -- Tuesday, 19 May 1998, at 7:21 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved