$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: Bloodtype A de-evolved into B and O (or like a game of telephone)

Posted By: Sue
Date: May-14, 1998 at 21:22:07

Hello,

I think I should add that a major piece missing from this discussion of ancient diets and who or what ate what
is the WHERE factor. Keep in mind that continents and land masses, and even the axis and/or tilt of the earth
changed several times before the present day. For example, the land mass now buried under ice in Antarctica
used to be 2500 miles to the north and was the site of a very highly evolved civilization, much of which was
destroyed when polar ice caused a huge land shift, lots of flooding and earthquakes. Some people there left
in boats and landed in places like Egypt and South America, where they established some very interesting
ways of thinking and surviving, one of which being agriculture. When I let my imagination roam, I sometimes
think it's possible that they had blood type A and introduced into the O populations.

Sue

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Bloodtype A de-evolved into B and O (or like a game of telephone)
    Sue -- Sunday, 17 May 1998, at 10:03 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved