$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

eating (drinking) clay

Posted By: Louise
Date: May-07, 1998 at 11:48:07

I have just read a very interesting book called "The Clay Cure -Natural Healing from the Earth"
by Ran Knishinsky, proposing a "Safe and effective way to detoxify, aid digetion, relieve nausea,
treat allergies, soothe ulcers, counteract poiioning, and much more..."

Well, needless to say, if it can do all of that, we have tremedous healing tool here. He makes a very good argument
for its wide spread use in other cultures as a "food" and as survival tool. According to the book,
the Pomo Indians of California were able to eat toxic acorns because it was in a mix with clay that absorbed the poiion.
The author seems well informed and the book well thought out.
Although, being a tad skeptical, I would like to know if anyone else has any experience with using clay.
I have used Bentonite as a detoxing bulk agent.
Since I read the book a week ago, I have incresased usage, and as the book predicted, I have had enormous foul smelling stool.
(Sorry to be so indelicate...)

It occurs to me that it must be drudging up and evacuating sludge, because more is coming out than going in, if you follow my drift.

I feel great, by the way, and about 10 pounds lighter!

I am almost hoping no one is going to tell me something horrible about it, but I do want to know the real deal...

Comments please, anyone?

Thanks,

Louise

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved