Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4
Type A's only live to 62 years???
Posted By: Pete R
Date: April-17, 1998 at 13:06:49
In Response To: OK I read "The Answer is in your Bloodtype" - (the 4blood.com people)here's my review... (Louise )
Thanks for the book review. But I was not aware
of the vast difference of life spans between the
blood types. I hope its flawed data ....which seems
highly likely considering the source.... but it
still bothers me "A" bit (being an "A").
Does anyone else out there have any other data
to support or refute this statistic?
Thanks. Pete Reinhard
Messages in This Thread
Louise -- Wednesday, 22 April 1998, at 3:00 a.m.
- We should reimburse Louise for being a good "sucker" for the rest of us.
sean -- Tuesday, 21 April 1998, at 4:26 p.m.
- Re: Thanks more Louise, & their website is a waste, too
Joan -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 9:47 a.m.
- Type A's only live to 62 years???
Pete R -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 6:43 a.m.
- Thanks Louise, it will save us from our own curiosity and you are fiesty, I love it!!!
Debra -- Friday, 17 April 1998, at 3:34 a.m.
- Re: OK I read "The Answer is in your Bloodtype" - (the 4blood.com people)here's my review...
Sue -- Thursday, 16 April 1998, at 10:25 p.m.