$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: No Joke! I need help!! Lots of questions!

Posted By: sean
Date: April-28, 1998 at 15:03:30

Jane,

Sounds like you have a lot of different food to prepare. Take it slow. The book says that tomatoes are irritating to the type b digestive system. Other avoids may cause other problems for other reasons. Check the book.
As far as eating with other bloodtypes, that's a tricky one. Some people feel abandoned if you don't eat what they eat. People in your family who are not suffering any health problems may want to keep eating their "favorite" foods. Should you stop them?
Your parents' bloodtypes don't really give you clues about the diet unless you are identifying hereditary factors to disease. What is CMV?Is that the jaw thing? If it is, stretching regularly may help. Does yawning like a lion hurt? Also be careful about your head position when you sleep at night. I just got over something like this and I'm convinced it was caused during sleep. Are you working with a doctor that understands a connection between diet and disease? Finding one may be difficult, keep trying. Some doctors sell diseases and symptoms but really don't help people find a healing path.
I would say try not to deprive your family until they are willing to go along with their own personal plans. In the meantime, use the ER4YT book and journalize what is working for you. The food lists can be very limiting when you have to combine different people eating together. Turkey, lamb, turkey,lamb, turkey,beef! I lived on it mostly in the beginning. Now that the weather is getting warm again, Stir fries and soups make good meals. My market stopped carrying the groovie turkey sausage, but ground meat isn't as good as chops and roasts anyway.
Try new vegetables, If they are grown locally and are in season.
A funny thing about chicken, I thought I'd miss it, but I've learned to cook turkey with the same seasonings and it really doesn't make a difference. The "heavy" foods(beans, meats, oils) seem to be the avoids to really eliminate in the beginning. I've gone back to pea-soup although it's hard to make it with turkey broth. Don't ask me what I use! Making a bunch of food ahead of time and using leftovers is key for me because I get bored of cooking.

Has anyone noticed that collard greens are HB for all bloodtypes? Has anyone noticed any other "popular" HBs? The lists are a just a map. Travelling the terrain may require a guide who has "been there and done that."

I hope this helps you some,
Sean

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved