$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: Puritanism and Hedonism

Posted By: sean
Date: April-28, 1998 at 10:05:46

The sex topic is appropriate right now because the
"new impotence drug" is being spotlighted everyday
in the media. I come from the place that most people
that are suffering a "dysfunction" ought not only look for a metabolic
cause but to look at the psychic sides. If you want to do this
on a bulletin board forum the posts are going to be going into people's indivisual religion, politics, sociology, psychology and morals.
The morals I promote tell me to view sex not only as a pleasurable energy transferral but to see the pro-creation side of things. Why are we having sex? The young generation has the right idea that there is more to it than just "getting off"
Perhaps a few of us that want to delve into this can share our secrets on a scheduled chat room.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Puritanism and Hedonism
    sean -- Tuesday, 5 May 1998, at 1:45 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved