$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: Well you guys have me interested but...ok, here's something

Posted By: Debra
Date: April-25, 1998 at 16:18:25

In Response To: Well you guys have me interested but... (Kari)

Kari,

Others have already provided you with good information, so I'm redundant at this point, but I'll say it anyway.

Yoga uses positions where different parts of the body oppose each other and create a kind of tension. You hold this tension for a while and then release. It is supposed to strengthen your body, your patience, it cleans out toxins , and clears the energy passages called chakras.

When you are in the position you either feel peaceful then, or when you get out of it. And at the end, some teachers turn out the lights and you lie on your backs and you relax/meditate/visualize.

As was already mention by someone else, if you can't get to yoga, buy a video and bring it to you.

And I know what you mean about wanting to know as much as you can about something before trying it, but really, sometimes somethings just can't be completely explained and...there is something extremely invigorating about trying something new and something that you don't know everything about. Be a little adventurous, it will make you an exciting person and you'll enjoy life even more.

Good Luck,

Debra

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved