$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Try yoga videos.

Posted By: Lori
Date: April-25, 1998 at 15:10:01

In Response To: Re: Hatha Yoga, Texas-style (Kari)

I just started doing yoga recently and absolutely love it. I've done aerobics for years and ballet prior to that. Yoga is stretching, twisting, balancing, strengthening, deeply felt poses and movements that, together with very deep breathing, relax yet invigorate you at the same time. Meditation is usually done at the end. Doing yoga tapes (store bought or rented from library or video store) is a great alternative to starting a new class. Then you can also do it in the privacy of your own home, without embarrassment or interruption.

I've tried Kathy Smith's yoga tapes (she has 3), and Lilias from her PBS program (good for beginners). You can find yoga videos most anywhere fitness/aerobic videos are sold or rented, as it's becoming a lot more mainstream and less "lunatic fringe". Try it - you'll get addicted to the way it makes you feel great!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved