$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: Estimating lurkers.. and ER4YT Picnics?

Posted By: OJoan
Date: April-25, 1998 at 07:58:43

This is something I've been wondering about, independent of any conference plans.
The site currently gets about a thousand hits a day, which probably come in as a range of categories: everything from 2-3 visits from a single highly-motivated repeat visitor (like you or me) to the once a day check-ups, to the casual once in a lifetime glimpse while looking for something else.
I think that might put the Regular Lurker category at a few hundred to a thousand.
If the website had registered visitors (no, I am NOT proposing that!) P D'A would have a fast count of actual the number of persons, not hits. I am running on about this because I think some new visitors think the counter counts them as persons rather than site visits.

If my family's experience in church & college fund-raising and community theater-promoting is any indication, you get a 15% turnout if your publicity goes to people in an accessible geographical area.
Sooo, it might be more realistic to look at ER4YT Regional Picnics as a way to shake hands and swap recipes more personally.
Like Steve, I'm not volunteering to do this, but I'd like to help shape the thinking towards some obtainable goals.

Joan

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Estimating lurkers.. and ER4YT Picnics?
    OJoan -- Saturday, 25 April 1998, at 12:05 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved