Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: The Rube Tube

Posted By: sean
Date: April-21, 1998 at 16:01:04

C.M. and H.C.

My suspicious prejudgments are proven wrong again. Like the open reply, set me straight. The last open post I read of yours mentioned you were thinking of getting a fourth or fifth computer so I deducted that you have little time to be a "rube."
Computer question: Do you play with Linux? Is it Cool? Is it buggy and unpredictable? Can a "dummy" like myself "get it?" The price is right and I get off on doing things different from the crowd. I'm also experiencing some "e-mail privacy" issues which is pointing me this way. Can you shed any light for this cavedweller?

The "teenage" shows that tweak me out are Sabrina and Clueless. PBS/A&E/Discovery/History and Animal Planet are the shit. I live in a house where the tv is on constantly so even if I'm reading or creating I often perk up when I hear something. The Aleister quote btw came from a home improvement(wilson) rerun. It was regarding "what proceeds from fear." I dig it supreme, though not enough to cull through his books for more. Lately, I've discovered some hairy writings on the net written by a guy named Koenig(I'll stop right here)

The trickiest part I've found about being a "multimedia" student is time management.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: The Rube Tube
    sean -- Wednesday, 22 April 1998, at 5:12 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved