$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

nice to hear from you...

Posted By: heidi
Date: June-02, 1998 at 15:58:41

In Response To: Re: Olive Leaf (Patti)

Hi, Patti!

I'm sorry you're having trouble keeping the avoids at bay. Maybe the changing seasons are ruffing up your feathers?

Well, the story on deletions is that there is a funny kind of boundary testing by a few individuals for quite a while, and they have indeed found the boundaries. This hasn't helped them to (a) get bored & go away, or to (b) get bored with testing boundaries and stop the edgy mucking around.

Actually, the final boundary now being tested is: how far they can go before a REALLY *bored monitor* says: "that's it! in order to maintain the integrity of this one little site in the great webby universe, I am forced to spend way too much time on very, very marginal (and sometimes right over the edge) posts from folks who know better! you are no longer a welcome visitor." (Tr.: "Yer blocked out.") It's an extreme response to the volume of increasingly provocative (and I don't mean fun) stuff going on. And yes, this is a site provided by a doctor who wrote a book, and provided at his own expense. Think of it as someone's living room. Do you have the "right" to find some of your guests surprisingly unpleasant? Do you have the right to ask them to change their behavior *while they're in your living room?* If they aggressively assert their right to persist in that behavior, do you have the right to shut the door when they come calling again?

It's funny. They just seem to be loitering for the most part, and then occasionally, studiously, posting something very serious and very tied in to the diet. Like teacher will suddenly think they're solid citizens!

Be well -- you know where I am. Drop a line if you feel like it!

cheerio

heidi

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved