Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4
Re: Thanks more Louise, & their website is a waste, too
Posted By: Joan
Date: April-18, 1998 at 09:47:52
In Response To: OK I read "The Answer is in your Bloodtype" - (the 4blood.com people)here's my review... (Louise )
The product info begins with a chocolate or vanilla choice
for supplements. Since O's are forbidden vanilla,
it would seem they hadn't read ER4YT before heading to
their lab, or basement, or garage, to whip up a batch.
Messages in This Thread
Louise -- Wednesday, 22 April 1998, at 3:00 a.m.
- We should reimburse Louise for being a good "sucker" for the rest of us.
sean -- Tuesday, 21 April 1998, at 4:26 p.m.
- Re: Thanks more Louise, & their website is a waste, too
Joan -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 9:47 a.m.
- Type A's only live to 62 years???
Pete R -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 6:43 a.m.
- Thanks Louise, it will save us from our own curiosity and you are fiesty, I love it!!!
Debra -- Friday, 17 April 1998, at 3:34 a.m.
- Re: OK I read "The Answer is in your Bloodtype" - (the 4blood.com people)here's my review...
Sue -- Thursday, 16 April 1998, at 10:25 p.m.