$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4

Re: The Zapper: I have my doubts...

Posted By: Gail
Date: May-29, 1998 at 10:05:16

In Response To: The Zapper: I have my doubts... (Steve Shapiro)

Steve,

I have spoken to several nutritional experts on this matter in the past. One felt the same as you. Another made a very constructive comment to me and I will never forget it when using the zapper.

All living organisms decay when they die. If the elimination system is not kept working properly (herbal laxatives, colonics, etc.) you could create more problems. This is imperative if one has a CHRONIC illness.

I came to a personal conclusion that is why Hulda had people zapping daily, sometimes more than once for long periods of time (until their systems had rid itself of the huge amounts of dead parasites.

I have a tendency not to read a book from front to back, I skip around alot and then pickup what I skipped.

My 4 year old daughter was grinding her teeth at night, which is a sign of parasites. I am unable to get her to take pills. So I decided to zap her. My father had already been doing this to himself so I felt confident. I only zapped her once. She woke up the next morning with a runny nose and sore throat. That morning I finished reading the part that said NEVER do just one zapping as is is possible to induce a cold. I immediately zapped my daughter the full 3 times. All cold symptoms left her right away.

Perhaps you were aware of such an important factor, and then again maybe this can shed some light on what happened.

Thomas and Ed were absolutely correct in saying it has to be used properly. And perhaps it is not for everyone as in your case.

In the spirit of well being,
Gail

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved