Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4
Posted By: Peter D'Adamo
Date: April-18, 1998 at 06:43:27
In Response To: Type A's only live to 62 years??? (Pete R)
There is one study done in the 1970's which showed Italian doctors who were type O lived about 1.5-2 years longer than non-O doctors. Other than that, you can ignore this pap.
Messages in This Thread
Louise -- Wednesday, 22 April 1998, at 3:00 a.m.
- We should reimburse Louise for being a good "sucker" for the rest of us.
sean -- Tuesday, 21 April 1998, at 4:26 p.m.
- Re: Thanks more Louise, & their website is a waste, too
Joan -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 9:47 a.m.
- Type A's only live to 62 years???
Pete R -- Saturday, 18 April 1998, at 6:43 a.m.
- Thanks Louise, it will save us from our own curiosity and you are fiesty, I love it!!!
Debra -- Friday, 17 April 1998, at 3:34 a.m.
- Re: OK I read "The Answer is in your Bloodtype" - (the 4blood.com people)here's my review...
Sue -- Thursday, 16 April 1998, at 10:25 p.m.