Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 4
Re: Adrenal Glands Checklist-More
Posted By: Sam
Date: May-27, 1998 at 21:32:07
In Response To: Adrenal Glands Checklist (Thomas Seay)
To Thomas and Others:
1. Hold point on forehead 1-5 min.--middle of forehead halfway up from eyes.
2. Rub sole of foot at its narrowest point in line with 2toe(Big toe is1)
3. Rub 1-min. on 2 points 1 inch to each side of naval and 2 inches up.
4. softly hold with finger or two point five finger widths up from midline of base of skull
5. During shower-run very hot water 3 minutes on adrenal area of back then go to as cold as you can for 30 sec.
6. breathing exercise-crouch over with hands on knees in standing position -turn upper torso to right and take deep breath, then to left(Don't turn head only)
I have some others that are harder to explain; suggest you look in "Complete Book of Chinese Health and Healing" by Reid for these. Working and sleeping in a "climate" using a negative ionizer(Pentex brand) also helps adrenals.
I'll keep this updated if people are interested and would appreciate ideas from others.
Messages in This Thread
Thomas Seay -- Monday, 6 July 1998, at 11:10 p.m.