$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Ah, Stephen...

Posted By: Grammar Police
Date: April-06, 1998 at 17:49:34

In Response To: BravI, gentle cops! (heidi)

I couldn't quite get my arms around how to approach that post. After all, Grammar Police is a gentle soul at heart, wishing only to improve our communications. I thought that by making a general address on this forum, no one individual would have hurt feelings or take it personally, and we would all be reminded to use our fine language to its fullest potential. It is perhaps too large a task for this Language Cop to try to correct everyone individually (even if my hair IS standing on end)!

I agree, however that he must wish to at least spell everything correctly, if not use it properly (perhaps he has a grammar check as well?) Your suggestion is a good one.

So, Stephen, if you're out there, you ARE a lovely chap, as Heidi put it, and have contributed much to the A forum. (Although I must admit, being an O, I was a bit hurt by your comment about A being the "nice" blood group.) Perhaps you can try to use a spell/grammar check the next time you post such a large item to help us all reap the benefits of your knowledge.

And Heidi, from one hunter-gatherer to another, "He who spelt it dealt it!"

Ciao - or is that Chow?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved