$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

BravI, gentle cops!

Posted By: heidi
Date: April-06, 1998 at 16:03:05

In Response To: BRAVO, Heidi! Soon we'll all be literate : - ) NMI (Grammar Police)

just think...

If each of us took one eight-hour shift per day, we could keep this site a paragon of grammar, usage & spelling! By the way, who wants to talk to Stephen (on the A board) about his spelling? (:-o) I'm too shy to do it. He's a lovely chap doing a bang-up job with all the extra information, and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I just think perhaps a glimpse of a person in uniform, if you take my meaning, may be salutary. After all, this is a written forum, and I'm sure he would like to appear as professional as possible. Maybe if he would compose his posts on a word processor, run a spell-check (to kill the really egregious infestations) and then cut & paste to the board... It's time consuming, but... anyway, one of YOU guys break it to him! I don't have the heart.

ah, well. You know you're on the wrong track when you sight utopia!

tee hee in several languages, all impeccably spelt (!)

heidi

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved