$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Kidney stones Has this diet helped anyone with kidney stones?

Posted By: Sarah
Date: March-30, 1998 at 15:51:40

My mother has had re-occuring kidney stones every month for at least 20+ years. Has this diet helped anyone with kidney stones? I sort of stumbled onto this website and am very interested in the ailments of people that this diet has seemed to help. I hope that does not sound too blunt. My mothers doctors are very respectable but for some ungodly reason they cant figure out why she gets them. She has at least one every month. As you can imagine or have heard, they are very painful. She has had the sonic wave therapy at least 15 times,(not counting all the other treatments she has had)and her doctors are afraid that her kidneys are going to turn into hamburger so they want her to pass as many as possible. She had gained considerable weight because when you are in such pain you dont want to move much less exercise. And you dont have very good cordination when you are on pain killers 24-7. I am desperate. Please respond if you have any information.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved