$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Adrenal Insufficiency - THE web site

Posted By: Lisa
Date: March-30, 1998 at 14:57:47

Dear Ed,
Thanks for the info. However, I do not have any dental work (Thankfully) I am under the care of a great ND. I lived in Arizona until I was 13 at that time my mother had me in to a endocrinologist and was told that the adrenals were undersized, that I was still maturing and by the time I would be 18 the problem would rectify itself.It didn't it became worse with age. As a small child I had excessive hair growth (peach fuzz). I,m talking 18mo's. It could have alot to do with me being type B- and genetics.And I'm sure environment plays a big role. The important thing is I have seen big improvements.Most recently by following the ER4YT and all the other remedies from the ND.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Adrenal Insufficiency - THE web site
    Lisa -- Monday, 30 March 1998, at 2:57 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved