$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Take it back a level, Ed

Posted By: Jeff
Date: March-29, 1998 at 12:48:08

It seems that there are many pieces to the puzzle. While diet is definetly a factor we can not force people to live or eat right. Isn't moral degradation really at the heart and soul of the deteriation of our food and environment. What is the cause of toxins in our food and environment. What is the reason the media feeds our minds and souls with garbage. Isn't it greed? Isn't it the pursuit of the almighty dollar? Isn't it do to the pursuit of greater market shares and greater profits? I agree with Flower. More people need to adopt the principle of the "Golden Rule" and become there Brother's Keeper. Just think what would happen if the corporateheads of big food companies would live by that principle and determine that their packaged foods would be prepared so has to be has healthy as possible for the consumer. What a novel idea. What would happen to cigarette companies if their corporate heads would live by this principle. Wouldn't they have to cease to exist. I guess that would be an ideal world in which those with the most power and influence would practice those principles. I guess change will have to start at the grass roots level. But moral obligations to our creator and the brotherhood and sisterhood of man should be the foundation of any grassroot movement of change. Let our actions proceed from a right heart and a right intent. Sure our bodies are the temple of the Lord and we are also charged with its proper care. Sometimes it has to start with right nutrition. I would be the last person to preach morals and religion to some starving or poorly feed family living in the ghettos. People also need to have hope and a way out of the greatly increasing economic inbalances in this country. If the problem is ignored it will one day turn and rend this nation in two. I guess that is enough preaching for this Sunday.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Take it back a level, Ed
    Jeff -- Thursday, 2 April 1998, at 10:08 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved