$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Celiac and blood type

Posted By: Colby
Date: March-25, 1998 at 16:33:37

In Response To: Celiac and blood type (Peter D'Adamo)

Dr D-
Are you saying that eating foods on the avoid list could cause someone to "get" celiac disease? If so, would it be gluten that would cause it? Since there does seem to be a connection between diabetes and celiac, are they similar in how they are created. My first husband was a type 1 diabetic and when I asked my pediatrician if I needed to worry about my daughter becoming diabetic, he said that the hereditary aspect of type 1 diabetes was kind of like an open window. She may or may not inherit the open window, but even if she does, probably two other things would have to fly through that window for her to become diabetic. At the time they felt like those two things were a serious illness and an emotional trauma. This data is 14 years old and may have been totally revised since. You can imagine my concern when she got chicken pox in the middle of our divorce! She is very healthy and still tests negative for diabetes.

Thanks, Colby

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved