$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

hey weak adrenal people...PAAVO-PAAVO-PAAVO!!!!

Posted By: Cristi
Date: March-24, 1998 at 19:38:53

I have tried adrenal therapy after adrenal therapy. The quickest way to rebalance everything for me is the Paavo Airola juice fast. The problem I was having before was that I would do the fast, cure myself, and then go back to eating his reccommended diet...one he reccommended before the link between diet and blood type was discovered....lacto-ovo vegetarian- which of course was death for me (typeO) and got my adrenals all out of wack again. TRY THE FAST ONLY in his book "How to stay slim healthy and young with juice fasting" as the diet info in the book has been outdated by the latest research. IT WORKS ITWORKS IT WORKS...but without Dr. D's diet I would be nowhere!! The book may be hard to find, but I heard it was just printed again, so check the health food stores or try and order it from any bookdealer.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved