$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Semi-Endorsement of Body Electric

Posted By: Lisa Morrison
Date: March-19, 1998 at 10:16:02

I have noticed some messages here about the Body Electric products and thought I would add my 1.5 cents. I ordered the product cell system 1 a while ago. For those who don't know, the ingredients are Vit. C (1440 mg, 2400% USRDA in 1/2 teaspoon), Potassium (225 mg), Sodium (75 mg), Magnesium (40 mg, 10%), and Zinc (1mg, 7%). These are in a base of "bioflavonoids and dulse." The directions state to take the 1/2 teaspoon once or twice a day.

I used the product for a week or so, but found it inconvenient as it must be mixed with juice, preferably orange juice, so I couldn't just carry it around and take it on the run. In addition, I didn't notice any immediate effects, so I wasn't that motivated to continue. Having said that, I will state that whenever I have "come down with something" such as a cold or flu (which isn't often, about every six months), I pull out my cell system 1 and send my husband to the store for some fresh-squeezed orange juice (from the produce department, not a carton of pasteurized juice). I proceed to take the cell system 1 and orange juice about every 4-6 hours, drink lots of water and rest. I'm usually better by the next morning, and back to my normal self within 1-3 days depending on how soon I start the regimen. (By the way, I usually get a painful detox headache the first day, then I'm fine.) My unfortunate relatives find that their colds linger on for weeks, and I can't get them to try the the cell system 1.

I know that vit. c and zinc are recommended for colds and flu anyway, so perhaps another supplement would do the trick, but I prefer to keep the cell system 1 around should I need it. I'm still on my second bottle, which I've had at least a year now.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved