$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

The luck of the Irish at BookFest '98

Posted By: sean
Date: March-17, 1998 at 13:56:22

I made my connection within a half hour after arriving though blooming talent never has to go far to trip over opportunity. This year the fair was held in an air conditioned art pavillion. The local librarian society turned over the control of the event to the ritzy arts council. Yea the elitist stench was everywhere, but I loved it. There was no free admission offered to aspiring artists like myself, but I arrived during the segregated opening night gala and was not charged to enter. This was the place for me to network! Last month, I was considering renting a table and promoting a group for people emerging from chronic fatigue, but it didn't work out that way. My coccoon is transparent so it was fun just walking around and talking to the different people. Next year, the planners promise to have back to back authors and writing workshops. The $495 table rent surely keeps it from becoming a flea market atmosphere of hodge-pdoge. Unfortunately, thisyear no publishers or airlines would pay for any of the autho

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved