The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3
ER4YT alone cannot correct the damage to your HPA axis.
Posted By: Martha
In Response To: Food allergies (ELISA/ACT) and B blood type & no improvement with ER4YT (stymied)
Damage to the Hypothalamus, Pituitary, and Adrenal glands (HPA axis)
The fact that you are still reacting to foods that would ordinarily
One way to address the problem is to avoid further taxing your system with bad-for-B
1. Phosphotydyl serine: Helps tremendously with sleep. If you can't sleep you
2. Malic acid: Excellent for symptoms of fibromyalgia.
3. Olive leaf extract: Fights Epstein Barr, herpes, warts, and other viruses.
4. Rosemary and turmeric: Adrenal tonics that won't blow them out.
5. Proteolytic enzymes: 100% of CFIDS patients have abnormal enzymes. These
6. Digestive enzymes, membrane fluidizer cocktail, licorice tea from ER4YT.
7. Paramicrocidin: Kills many parasites. 40% of American have undetected
8. Consider DHEA, pregnenolone, hydrocortisone, Armour thyroid, and T3 Slow Release.
Messages in This Thread
stymied -- Thursday, 19 March 1998, at 10:42 p.m.
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved