Damage to the Hypothalamus, Pituitary, and Adrenal glands (HPA axis)
caused by fungal, viral, parasitical, bacterial, or mycoplasmic infection
is thought to be one of the principal causes of CFIDS, fibromyalgia, food
intolerances, and all those other symptoms that make up what is coming to
be known as the "sickness syndrome." This type of damage disables the detox
mechanisms of the body by putting them on overdrive until they wear out.
The fact that you are still reacting to foods that would ordinarily
be good for your blood type is one indication of this problem. (I still can't
eat half the foods that are HB for B's either - you're not alone.)
One way to address the problem is to avoid further taxing your system with bad-for-B
foods, and work on clearing up the underlying causes, either directly or by bolstering
your body's own systems. If you haven't already, you might try some of these that have
worked for others who have been where we are now:
1. Phosphotydyl serine: Helps tremendously with sleep. If you can't sleep you
can't heal. Works similarly to prayer and meditation.
2. Malic acid: Excellent for symptoms of fibromyalgia.
3. Olive leaf extract: Fights Epstein Barr, herpes, warts, and other viruses.
4. Rosemary and turmeric: Adrenal tonics that won't blow them out.
5. Proteolytic enzymes: 100% of CFIDS patients have abnormal enzymes. These
6. Digestive enzymes, membrane fluidizer cocktail, licorice tea from ER4YT.
7. Paramicrocidin: Kills many parasites. 40% of American have undetected
parasites. Assume you have them until you have 7 negative tests in a row (this
is the Navy's decision rule).
8. Consider DHEA, pregnenolone, hydrocortisone, Armour thyroid, and T3 Slow Release.
Work with a physician for any of these.