$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Are you from Missouri? :-)No I only lived there for 4 years, but my husband says I think like a Missourian

Posted By: Dorothy
Date: March-10, 1998 at 20:55:32

In Response To: Are you from Missouri? :-) (Steve Shapiro)

Some how I think our friend, Sandra missed out on the 70 or
80 or 90% compliance idea. Is that right, Sandra? Check back in, after you go over the archives of this board. I
think it will be easier to talk sensibly, then.
As for myself, my liver was damaged by lead based paint before I was
born, my thyroid wasn't working, my adrenals were quitting, and
my heart was failing. AS a person in there early 40's I had the
body of someone twice my age. Been following the diet at
70 -90% compliance since January 1, 1998. Today
i played street hockey for an hour with my sons and still had energy to spare.
Oh, and I forgot, I am no longer on supplemental oxygen! BUT IN THE BEGINNING, I too wanted more proof. Now my improving health is good enough.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved