$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Anyone Having good Experiences With the Diet and Hyperactive (etc.) Kids?

Posted By: Sue
Date: March-10, 1998 at 20:38:53

I just have to express my utter outrage and horror that it's even possible for children to be drugged without their parents' consent. I mean, it's bad enough WITH their consent. Even though I don't have proof, I feel that diet could be important in some cases in improving attention span. HOWEVER, I really do not believe in labels. They're insidious and dangerous ways to play with people's minds and oppress children. Children are

SUPPOSED to be very active and just themselves.

There are also other alternatives to drugs, which are described in a book called THE WILDEST COLTS MAKE THE BEST HORSES by John Breeding, a psychotherapist in Austin, TX. Contact me by

e-mail at bree@net1.net if you're interested.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Anyone Having good Experiences With the Diet and Hyperactive (etc.) Kids?
    Sue -- Tuesday, 10 March 1998, at 8:38 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved