Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Anyone Having good Experiences With the Diet and Hyperactive (etc.) Kids?

Posted By: Sue
Date: March-10, 1998 at 20:35:26

I just have to express my utter outrage and horror that it's even possible for children to be drugged without their parents' consent. I mean, it's bad enough WITH their consent. Even though I don't have proof, I feel that diet could be important in some cases in improving attention span. HOWEVER, I really do not believe in labels. They're insidious and dangerous ways to play with people's minds and oppress children. Children are

SUPPOSED to be very active and just themselves.

There are also other alternatives to drugs, which are described in a book called THE WILDEST COLTS MAKE THE BEST HORSES by John Breeding, a psychotherapist in Austin, TX. Contact me by

e-mail at bree@net1.net if you're interested.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Anyone Having good Experiences With the Diet and Hyperactive (etc.) Kids?
    Sue -- Tuesday, 10 March 1998, at 8:35 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved