The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3
here's my plan
Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Here's my plan and my ER4YT to do list:
1) Get my taxes done (they owe us)
2) Translate existing food lists to Croatian (seriously, I was contacted by somebody living with my disease in Croatia who want to change his diet)
3) Prepare for monthly ER4YT seminars and support group I will be leading locally in Eugene, OR.
4) Webwack the dadamo.com website and simultaneously go through it for:
a) updates to food lists
This is no small task. The site is over 7 megabytes of text information.
5) Update my food lists, make them available in plain text, html and acrobat format
6) Write a FAQ.
I don't know where you are or what your computer abilities are (perhaps they are better than my ability to dress myself, I am currently wearing brown shoes and a blue shirt), but perhaps we can divide the website up.
One difficulty is that Peter is now actively posting (and please don't stop, I am literally 'eating it up'), and at some point, we have to [chop] him off and go with a static bit of info, which will then have to be updated. Also, I have to sleep at some time... :-) and other emoticons.
Anybody interested in pursuing/helping with this, e-mail me in private and we'll brainstorm it out.
Who still can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Actually, I can't chew gum at all...
Messages in This Thread
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved