Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

here's my plan

Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Date: March-09, 1998 at 19:14:39

Here's my plan and my ER4YT to do list:

1) Get my taxes done (they owe us)

2) Translate existing food lists to Croatian (seriously, I was contacted by somebody living with my disease in Croatia who want to change his diet)

3) Prepare for monthly ER4YT seminars and support group I will be leading locally in Eugene, OR.

4) Webwack the website and simultaneously go through it for:

a) updates to food lists
b) FAQ information.

This is no small task. The site is over 7 megabytes of text information.

5) Update my food lists, make them available in plain text, html and acrobat format

6) Write a FAQ.

I don't know where you are or what your computer abilities are (perhaps they are better than my ability to dress myself, I am currently wearing brown shoes and a blue shirt), but perhaps we can divide the website up.

One difficulty is that Peter is now actively posting (and please don't stop, I am literally 'eating it up'), and at some point, we have to [chop] him off and go with a static bit of info, which will then have to be updated. Also, I have to sleep at some time... :-) and other emoticons.

Anybody interested in pursuing/helping with this, e-mail me in private and we'll brainstorm it out.

best wishes,

Steve Shapiro

Who still can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Actually, I can't chew gum at all...

Messages in This Thread

• here's my plan
    Steve Shapiro -- Thursday, 12 March 1998, at 9:51 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved