Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.
The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3
Re: ER4YT makes NY Times Bestseller List
Posted By: Peggy
Date: March-05, 1998 at 23:50:53
In Response To: ER4YT makes NY Times Bestseller List (Peter D'Adamo)
All I know is, it's spreading like wildfire. I just found out about it from a "Zone" list about three or four months ago. Now everybody is talking about it, it seems.
Messages in This Thread
Peter D'Adamo -- Friday, 6 March 1998, at 12:22 p.m.
- A deep and heartfelt congradulations (NMI)
Steve Shapiro -- Friday, 6 March 1998, at 12:22 p.m.
- Re: ER4YT makes NY Times Bestseller List
Peggy -- Thursday, 5 March 1998, at 11:50 p.m.
- Re: ER4YT makes NY Times Bestseller List--and the short one at that--WOW (NMI)
Dorothy Carlson -- Thursday, 5 March 1998, at 8:34 p.m.
- It's also #29 on Walden Books best seller rack ( NMI)
Bob Trent -- Thursday, 5 March 1998, at 6:35 p.m.
- Congratulations!! (Hope Putnam is gearing up for more editions!!) ;-> [nmi]
heidi -- Thursday, 5 March 1998, at 4:41 p.m.