$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: I answered the same type of questions and...

Posted By: Teri Nelson
Date: February-17, 1998 at 09:14:13

In Response To: Re: I answered the same type of questions and... (Peter D'Adamo)

I'm very new to the diet but it makes sense to me. I believe that the more people who use it and also see their M.D.s for check-ups will become living proof that the M.D.s cannot continue to ignore! Eventually leading to wider acceptance by the "conventional" medical community. Not all Dr.s are resistant to alternative methods of healing, my own surprised me by recommending acupuncture for chronic pain when he saw what conventional drugs were doing to my system!
Thanks for a great book I have been telling everyone and am going to donate one to my locale library.
Any help on the lymphoma & O's would be great.
Teri

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved