$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Does anyone know what a low oxalate diet consists of?

Posted By: Rita RD
Date: April-13, 1998 at 22:49:27

We seem to be a little off the original topic of the low-oxalate diet. However, this is one of my interests, i.e., synthetic vs. natural vitamins. I believe, with Colin, that we should get our vitamin C from food sources.

I've been on the Type A diet for only 2 weeks, and already my immune system appears to have improved so that I require less frequent doses of Echinacea and the occasional supplemental, synthetic vitamin C I had been using. I'll be glad when I can dispense with it entirely. Thanks for the motivational info, Colin.

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Does anyone know what a low oxalate diet consists of?
    Rita RD -- Monday, 13 April 1998, at 10:49 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved