$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: Why we are here -For Ellen

Posted By: Ellen R
Date: April-11, 1998 at 13:28:57

Greetings, dear Mage,

Yes, I did a lot of studying of lots of "stuff" earlier on too. Yes, I do, indeed hold the gift of Life, whether in earthly form or not a privilege so overwhelming I can't begin to speak of it. In this moment, just thinking, on this day exploding with spring, of the Design of it all is making my body quiver! A joyful spring to you, dear man!

I would have to say that quite a bit of what I read earlier on flies in the face of what I know now in the core of my guts and bone from experience and from having been blessed beyond measure to have most incredible examples in my life, through various ones, of the living truth, as well as the printed truth.

Although I know it's popular metaphysically, I don't think I incarnated simply to learn soul lessons - and lessons happen! Too small a picture for what I/we are about. But, perhaps we could continue the conversation privately, if you wish. It could take up a lot of corpuscle space on the blood flow board.

Nice to have your honest skepticism present again. I so feel the strength of your intent to know and live the Truth and nothing is ultimately going to stop you!

Ellen

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved