$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Re: A computer\mind analogy

Posted By: Flower
Date: April-11, 1998 at 11:14:41

In Response To: A computer\mind analogy (Barbara O.)

I suppose none of this is an either/or situation. We probably all have different rooms of the house to clean up. Ed, I so value your relentless to commitment to cleaning up the health "room." It made me really happy to read your post about the doctor's agreement with you. You are making a difference! I so agree with you - the health factor is crucial. I have a job to do here on this little spinning silver-blue ball, and the stronger and clearer my physical vehicle is, the more available I am, moment by moment to fulfill the commands of That Which sent me in the first place. For me, health isn't the end goal. And I have noticed that the more I turn my replace my obsession with health to obsession with service, the healthier I get. One of those silly little paradoxes I guess.

I appreciated what you said too, Barbara. And my piece to add is that for some of us, it seems the assignment has been garbage in, violence in, junkfood in (during our earlier lives) and beauty, peace, strength, truth out. There is always the option to let it all be turned around in and through me. What's really wonderful is that no matter how much junk went in, the template of perfection exists, and is absolutely indestructible, within each one of us, and can be turned to, identified with, acted from, any time we decide we're interested.

By the way, it's time to retire "Flower." It's an alias I've used - this being my first venture onto the Net and being very cautious about my own privacy and the medium itself. My name is Ellen Roos. And anyone who wishes is welcome to correspond privately.

Warmly,

Ex-Flower - Ellen

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved