Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Gracious GP!

Posted By: heidi
Date: April-10, 1998 at 10:15:49

emphatically not "Gracious, GP!" ;-)

Oh, that missing puncto. Of course, the e-mails between Aaron & I were simply flying back & forth, dahling! We breakfasted, lunched and DINED on that one!! ;->

(all right, Aaron, perhaps that's not strictly true ("not true in any part," do I hear you whispering?) but somehow I think he knows that already. Pfui!)

O policier bien aime'! Pearl of the grammarian constabulary! Smoothe that virgin blush from offa yo' cheek! We know the difference between inadvertence and the other thing!! Take a gander at some of my old posts around here, and know what it is to truly have reason for embarrassment!

love of languages is a lovely thing, jes' like YOU (and your kind compliments), kiddo. Stick around endlessly, or I shall hunt you down.

with meat-grease-smeary face affectionately grinning,

Messages in This Thread

• Gracious GP!
    heidi -- Friday, 10 April 1998, at 10:15 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved