$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 3

Gracious GP!

Posted By: heidi
Date: April-10, 1998 at 10:15:49

emphatically not "Gracious, GP!" ;-)

Oh, that missing puncto. Of course, the e-mails between Aaron & I were simply flying back & forth, dahling! We breakfasted, lunched and DINED on that one!! ;->

(all right, Aaron, perhaps that's not strictly true ("not true in any part," do I hear you whispering?) but somehow I think he knows that already. Pfui!)

O policier bien aime'! Pearl of the grammarian constabulary! Smoothe that virgin blush from offa yo' cheek! We know the difference between inadvertence and the other thing!! Take a gander at some of my old posts around here, and know what it is to truly have reason for embarrassment!

love of languages is a lovely thing, jes' like YOU (and your kind compliments), kiddo. Stick around endlessly, or I shall hunt you down.

with meat-grease-smeary face affectionately grinning,

heidi

Messages in This Thread

• Gracious GP!
    heidi -- Friday, 10 April 1998, at 10:15 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved