$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Re: Overweight Americans Are NOT The Norm

Posted By: Pandora
Date: February-13, 1998 at 19:51:40

Well, CyberMage, please forgive me, but - DUH!
You can not "speak on what forces have made this so"? It's called A-D-V-E-R-T-I-S-I-N-G, my friend. It's the reason why parents feed their children sugar coated refined "half-grains" for breakfast, it's the reason why they take their lil tykes to see PG-13 movies without apparently noticing the "13", and the reason why I personally know people who ACTUALLY GIVE THEIR KIDS 'TANG' on purpose, "for the viatamin C". I'm sure you can think of more examples.

People grow up in our culture which says 'buy more, buy this brand, do it now'! But, come on, I'm sure you already know this. People eat that crap because it's all they've ever known and their taste buds are trained to. They just don't know any better, and belittling them isn't going to make them listen, they have to figure it out for themselves. Some poeple never do. I mean, as my friend who feeds her kids Trix says, "but it's part of this complete breakfast! (and it didn't hurt me....)" "Hmmph", I say, "Not yet."

Messages in This Thread

• Re: Overweight Americans Are NOT The Norm
    Pandora -- Thursday, 19 February 1998, at 10:35 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved