$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

The Truth Revealed Here

Posted By: Jim Wesson
Date: February-05, 1998 at 20:35:43

Hi All,

Here is the last paragraph of the post above as it was E-mailed to me by CM.

Finished refreshing your memory? Good. Let me try this another way then.
When I want your feeble grade-school ranting that passes for an informed opinion, I'll beat it out of you, OK Ace?

Cybermage

CM has revealed himself as the thug that he wants to be. Well let's be generous, idle threats are not a trait of a real thug, so here we have an imposter of a thug.

My post to CM was without a doubt negative and for that I apologize to all who were offended. However after reading posts on these boards since last summer it became obvious to me that someone needed to let this cyberbully know that his attempts of intimidation, inflamation and fear were not to go unanswered any longer.

Fruitless to correspond with CM? You bet. CM was right about that. His posts are regularly threaded with the insinuation that those he does not agree with are mindless beings out of touch with reality, and are usually presented in a negative, sarcastic, and threatening tone. He challenged the wonderful folks on this board to leave their addresses. No wonder there has been little response. Threats of physical violence follow. What a nice guy, huh? With that superior atrtitude of knowing most everything, it is also abvious to any reasoned observer that it is fruitless to dialog with CM.

Have you noticed that while most users of this board use their name, CM remains anonymous behind his screen name? Could it be that the fear spread upon these boards are a reflection of the fear within the writer? Who are you CM? Do you have a name? Don"t be afraid of the users of this board? We're just here to learn about health.

And finally a direct apology to Dr. D. I'm sorry we've used up space for this thread. Who knows? Maybe some will grow emotionally from the dialog. One thing that I haven't done is call anyone hopeless. We are all a work in progress. I do love these boards and hope they are here for a long time to come. For now my sword will remain silent, but vigilant.

In Good Health to All,

Jim Wesson

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved