$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Re: Peter D'Adamo - 3 Ayervedic types vs. 4 Blood Types

Posted By: Robert Colt
Date: February-03, 1998 at 09:47:24

In Response To: Re: Peter D'Adamo - 3 Ayervedic types vs. 4 Blood Types (Carolyn)

Since doing the ER4YT diet (8 mos.) my doubts concerning the veracity of ayurveda have grown. As not to risk generalization I will stay with the specific approach I learned. That was the Deepak Chopra-Maharishi ayurved form. When I followed that approach (pitta-vatta) I felt lethargic (mistook this for peaceful), and not present. I also found the approach to be very expensive (herbal preparations), time consuming (sesame oil messages, aroma therapy, etc...), & rigid (all their rules for healthy living). This approach from an "ancient time tested formula from the land of the Ved" was not working for me in present day NYC. As I look back on ayurveda I personally understand that a paradigm for living rooted in polytheism and so-called oneness really offered a half-whoistic approach to living. As a type 0, the approach of ayurveda which I learned was sorely lacking & had many hidden agendas. (Hinduize the western world). Fortunately, without outside influences, I found myself drawn to a book in Barnes & Noble. Two months later I bought ER4YT. I never gave another thought to Vata, Pitta, Kaffa, pasta, potatoes, etc.... This is working for me. A final response to "3 ayurveda types vs 4 blood types." 4 blood types by a knockout at 1 minute and 30 seconds of the first round.

Sincerely,

Robert Colt

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved