$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Alphabetical list is flagged as new. Is unflagged (and unreadable) category list newer?

Posted By: Mike
Date: January-31, 1998 at 19:02:58

When one goes to the "Archives and Arcana" board there are two lists. There is a Food / Bloodtype List by Alphabetical Order and a Food / Bloodtype List by Category. I see that the Alphabetical Order list reflects the stateless status of Salmon. But it doesn't appear to reflect other changes -- e.g. oranges, sugar, vinegar, whole milk etc. -- that the Category list has been said to have incorporated. I too am unable to read the new values in the Category list (although I am able to see that some foods have been greyed, indicating that their values have changed).

So, I echo the request to see if the Category list can be fixed so that the values are visible to all. And, if it is true that the Category list is the most current list, then it would help if some indication of that fact were made on the Archives and Arcana board. As that board now reads, I would infer that the Alphabetical Order list is the one that has been most recently updated.

I realize and appreciate the fact that all this is provided as a public service.

Messages in This Thread

• Alphabetical list is flagged as new. Is unflagged (and unreadable) category list newer?
    Mike -- Saturday, 31 January 1998, at 7:02 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved