$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

We are at the beginning of a new way of thinking

Posted By: anti-product warrior
Date: January-29, 1998 at 14:37:26

In Response To: Purpose of avoidance (Barrie )

We are at the very beginning of a new way of thinking concerning foods and their effects on our body.

We are, for the most part coming from a society that thinks in terms of black/white/good/bad, and this, I believe, has us at a disadvantage in this way of thinking.

We are all a little bit confused. By way of analogy, I used to imagine that finding the pieces to heal my auto-immune disease was like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. We didn't know how many pieces this puzzle had, or even if they were all in the box. There was no clear deliniation as to how the pieces fit together. When-ever I thought I'd answer one question, two more would appear in it's place.

Now, with the Blood Type eating plan as a foundation, or table, so to speak, slowly, over time, the pieces of the puzzle are being assembled and taking form.

OK, what does that have to do with the immediate question?

Peter used a combination of techniques and criteria in determining whether what category to put a food into. Weight gain/weight loss, while at the forefront of many people's thinking, are a secondary reaction, a symptom if you will, of a healthy or sick endocrine system. Our goal is to rebuild that system if it is ill, or keep it strong if it is currently healthy.

So the question: Do I (put your name here) avoid or include a particular food in my diet?

I recommend the following steps:

*) Establish a baseline of where you are today. If possible, have a live blood cell or darkfield microscopic exam of your blood.
1) Use the basic diet recommendations as found in the book and the website.
2) Spend the time culling the website. You will find information that is applicable to your situation.

Over the next several months, the rest depends on where you are starting from, healthwise.

3) If you are getting the results you want, keep going. If not, start making refinements, such as a complete serotype profile from Rockwood Labs. Keep in mind that the diet recommendations used by Dr. Kruzel are also in 'new status.'
4) If you are not getting the results you want, change something. Eliminate something. The only thing I'd advise against is including something from your bloodtype 'avoid' list.

The most important thing is to exercise your personal power and ability to educate yourself and change as the situation calls for it.

I hope all this philosophy hasn't been too confusing. I realize that you asked for some concrete answers, and I give you a lot of philosphy.

best wishes,

steve shapiro

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved