$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

I've been such an idiot, I'll be more careful

Posted By: sean
Date: January-29, 1998 at 14:08:28

In Response To: Welcome guidelines, at last. (heidi)

Dr. D'Adamo

I'm going over the book for an AB that I'm sharing a lot of meals with lately. Yea I haven't looked
at the book CAREFULLY for another bloodtype until now and also I was under other false impressions about my
own bloodtype. The answers to so many of the questions posted are INDEED there.

Now my ab friend wants to start the hawthorn extract, but they are also interested in starting
COQ10(no mention of it in the ab supplement section).Any ideas how they can communicate this
desire to their HMO physician, who has prescribed the usual high blood pressure and water pill meds for
an elderly female?

There is also an interesting post about HERPES outbreaks on the B/AB board. I heard or read
that (here goes my spelling) glyzerric ointment is helpful. Is that bunk and if it's not where can it be
found?

I hope my past stupidity can be ammended
Your reader,

Sean

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved