$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Question about Bladderwrack

Posted By: anti-product warrior
Date: January-26, 1998 at 12:48:32

Well, it looks like I've broken down and, [gulp], taken a product! Well, not really a product, but an herbal extract of one.

I took Bladderwrack 3x last Friday (9 days ago). I woke up Saturday morning with extremely swollen neck glands and a slight sore throat. No fever or other symptoms.

I stopped the Bladderwrack.

Then I took it again this Saturday, 3 times. I woke up Sunday morning with a slight fever and felt thoroughly sick.

I'm thinking that it has something to do with the Bladderwrack. I would like to believe that it is dumping H. Pylori off of my stomach walls and into my bloodstream, where my immune system is rising to the challenge (finally) and disposing of it properly. Does this sound feasible?

Into the equation, please balance that I have a serious auto-immune disease, and have been taking Prednisone for 2+ years. I also have a full time job and a life that will not allow me to take 'time off' at this time for a major detox.

Comments Please

best wishes,

steve shapiro
=============

PS: I'm tending to stay away from the political discussions.

I believe that this is a web page for those interested in the blood type eating plan, not products, scares and modalities ad naseum. I too get overwhelmed with the amount of information that is pumped at my general direction every day. Usenet is the ideal forum for discussions about saving the world, the product of the day, and diagnosing and prescribing treatments based on one line descriptions of the problem.

I guess I'm a back to basics sort of guy.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved