$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Some extra help

Posted By: Julie
Date: January-08, 1998 at 17:25:52

I have followed a high lysine diet for about eight years and have had CFIDS for about 10. The high lysine diet made a major difference in the severity of my symptoms when I started it, but didn't cure me completely. That didn't happen until I gave up the wheat when I found ER4YT.

My theory is: Our little critters feed on arginine and are blocked by lysine. (I think that all critters respond to this ratio, not just viruses.) If you don't keep your diet balanced in favor of lysine, the critters will continue to proliferate. Mostly, the O diet IS balanced in favor of lysine, but the nuts and seeds throw it into the wrong category. I can't speak for any other blood type on this account. I am an O. This works great for me (the combination of the lysine/arginine diet and ER4YT). I have observed that people with autoimmune disease and/or depression tend to be arginine junkies. This is not a scientific fact, just my observation. I am hoping that by putting this on this board, we will get some more answers.

As it was explained to me by the chemist who told me about lysine and arginine, the reason we have an upsurge of symptoms during detox is that the critters that are still living are eating the dead ones and they get briefly stronger.

For those of you who have autoimmune diseases and/or depression, I would like to challenge you to try, at least for a few weeks to combine the high lysine diet with ER4YT and see if you don't have major improvements in your critter situation and your symptoms. (You might have more detox and an upsurge in your symptoms just at first, which would mean that this is correct.)

http://www.herpes.com/Nutrition.shtml has a list of food values.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved