$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

I'm a purist

Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Date: December-30, 1997 at 13:28:46

Regarding the use of products such as MSM and Ambrotose, etc, etc, etc. I have spent thousands of dollars on products, potions and lotions that were supposed to help. I had a bad experience with MSM and several other products that made me sicker (not in a detox sort of way). In general, I am making such good progress now that I'd rather not introduce unknown variables/potions/lotions/pills into the equation.

I do several forms of energistic healing, and use custom mixes of flower remedies (when I remember to) to address the underlying miasms. They are not my primary focus.

In short, I'm a purist.

I'm following the Plan, The Plan Only, and Nothing but the Plan (well, I did also have an IgG panel done, and I'm avoiding several foods that showed as highly reactive).

Now, before anybody goes jumping the gun and urging me to take an Interro test, I recently read in Townsend letter that Interro is really an EAV (Electro Acupuncture Vol) machine. I've had several of those, and every single one I've taken, regardless of the stated competancy of the operator (which included one of the head doctors at Portland Naturopathic College), has given incorrect and or useless answers. In short, I don't trust them as anything more than indicative of electrical conductivity along meridian pathways at that point in time. I do not believe they indicate the bodies true complete status concerning the inclusion or exclusion of a particular molecular compound.

best wishes,

steve shapiro

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved