$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

The Cost of Healing is to high, that's why I'm on the plan

Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Date: December-22, 1997 at 18:59:40

In Response To: The Cost of Healing (Sam LaTona)

I agree that the cost of paying a healer is too high, albeit allopathic or non-toxic modalities. That is why I've adopted the blood type eating plan (I'm no longer calling it a diet). No potions, no lotions, just plain simple food.

I've heard a rumor that there used to be a time and place where doctors were paid only while their clients were healthy. When the client became sick, the doctor was not paid until the client became healthy again. If this modality were adopted, and people actually started eating on the Blood Type food plan and paying Dr's James & Peter D'Adamo a retainer for every healthy day they have:

1) Dr's D'Adamo would become very, very wealthy &

2) They wouldn't work very much...

happy holidaze,

steve shapiro

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved