$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

The Cost of Healing

Posted By: Sam LaTona
Date: December-20, 1997 at 20:57:57

It was refreshing for me to read discussion on the costs of getting well using alternative health care. I have been ill for some time-CFS, hormone shutdown, yeast infection, and on and on...I am self-employed and most insurance carriers won't touch the costs of what it is taking for me to get well. I don't have a choice about not working-and yet the financial vise tightens monthly. What to do? Colorado doesn't have what Wisconsin does and it will take work to move Colorado in that direction. Insurance premiums aren't worth it after you figure in the costs...Its cheaper to pay it all out of pocket. My only choice, I think, is to work more. I'm in private practice in psychotherapy-not something you want to add to much since the stress level can be high. I'd opt for working out of the home on the computer. Anyone have any ideas? I know these comments do not seem appropos for this Website(I think it is though) and I apologize to those who don't. But if this Website is to offer communications about wellness then we need to discuss this area in depth. What does a person do? I'm running out of survival by the skin of my teeth and really am looking for some creative and supportive solutions. This diet has saved my life and the knowledgeable comments of all the participants of this site are greatly appreciated. Thanks Sam

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved