$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Re: Is testing neccessary?

Posted By: Robert Colt
Date: December-19, 1997 at 17:10:35

I feel a good deal of the supplements may be unnessary also if people will give the diet enough time. Maybe some supplements are necessary for a brief time although when I had a phone session with a colleague of Dr. D'Adamo's (Dr. Anne Marie Lambert) she said that we would get what we need from our foods if we follow the blood type diet. Certain supplements may help in some case where people need assistance in adjusting to the diet but not for long term. Alot of money would be saved which could allow others to purchase organic foods and a good water filtration if they don't have one. As far as food intolerances, I've seen Dr. D'Adamo mention that after time on the diet certain foods listed for blood types which are currently intolerable may no longer be a
problem. My feeling is we need to give this diet a considerable amount of time and many of us will be symptom and supplement free.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved