$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 2

Is food allergy testing neccessary?

Posted By: Kristy P
Date: December-19, 1997 at 07:34:31

I was wondering if anyone has had a food allergy blood test? I visited an ND this week, and she suggested that I have this test done to see if my body is intollerant to any foods. I researched food allergys on the internet and found a Food Allergy site Fact and Fiction page. It stated that 25% of people THINK they have food allergys, when in reality, only 1% of adults do. This test is $250 and covers 180 food items. Im not sure if I should bother. Any suggestions?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved