$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 1

Candida diet vs. ER4YT diet

Posted By: Graham Hudgings
Date: March 29, 1997 at 15:09:05

Blood tests have revealed that I am infected with Giardia, EColi and yeast overgrowth. My blood type is A+. I have been following a "Candida Diet" which restricts carbohydrates. My diet consists mainly of fish, chicken and vegetables. My question concerns whether it is safe to eat "moldy foods" such as peanut butter and refined carbs, such as pasta, both of which you recommend as good foods for type A. In Dr. Crook's book and others I have read these substances will "feed the yeast" and make the problem worse? What type of diet do you recommend for a type A struggling with Giardia and Candida? Is it safe to eat the foods you recommend for type A's or should there be some modifications? Also, in your book you mention that parasitic infections and Candida may be more difficult for type A's to eradicate. Do you have any tips that might be helpful? Thanks for your time. I really enjoyed your book.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved